Explore and access the digital services, systems, and technology available to alumni at Columbia Law School.
Law IT supports alumni of the Law School with select digital services, systems, and technology.
Key points for recent graduates
- Your LionMail account is your lifelong email address at Columbia University and will remain active.
- Your UNI will go through several status changes and expire in about 10 months. Learn more »
- Your Law School email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) will expire on July 31.
- Your LawNet account will expire on July 31.
Important steps to prepare for expiry of LawNet
- Transfer any files you have stored on your G or H drives to a USB flash drive or file hosting service (e.g., Dropbox).
- Access your grades and save a PDF copy of your unofficial transcript for future use.
- Print and scan any documents you may need at the Law School's printing labs.
- Begin using Columbia University's secure wireless network, should you remain on campus.
Check grades and request official transcripts after July 31 through Student Services Online »
Since it is a University-wide email account, your LionMail is managed by CUIT. If there is ever an issue with your LionMail, please submit a ticket to CUIT’s Service Desk »